WORKDAY TECHNO-FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
Seeking consultant with strong technical integration experience. A minimum of 5 years experience with Workday is required. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to transition to contracting or a current independent contractor to expand their client-base. Prospective individuals must be available during regular business hours and authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
• Work with clients to define and document requirements.
• Design and configure integration solutions and methodologies between software systems.
• Assist clients with data management and processes.
• Document reporting/analytic requirements and work with Report Developers as needed.
• Create end-user documentation and/or provide training as necessary.
• Strong technical experience integrating Workday with other SaaS applications (Peoplefluent, SuccessFactors, Cornerstone, Taleo, etc.).
• Strong documentation and project management skills.
• Good client facing and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with report or data analytic applications – BIRT experience is a plus.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently while meeting deadlines.
• Location: Remote, with occasional onsite travel.
• Compensation: 1099. Commensurate with experience.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States.
• Proficiency with MS Word/Excel/Access, FTP and other office tools.
• Knowledge of data security practices.
• Principals only. RECRUITERS – please do NOT contact this job poster.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
For consideration please send ALL of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resume or CV
- LinkedIn profile
- Two professional references
- Expected compensation