Home / Company
- Pre-built analytics and reports to get you up to speed fast
- We’ve developed thousands of analytics and reports for many of the top companies in the world
- Deep understanding of the intersection of HR technology & Business Intelligence
- HR, Data Science, & Report Development Professionals available for any sized project
- Tech-agnostic, but experienced on many of the latest tools
- No “one size fits all” – we provide personalized, customized service and support for your exact needs
Our Portfolio & Partners
Q: What is Power BI and why did you choose it as the platform for delivering analytics?
A: We are tech-agnostic, but chose Power BI as it’s the leading platform for data visualization. To read more visit – https://powerbi.microsoft.com/.
Q: Are your analytics available in any other platform besides Power BI?
A: We will release other versions as they become available.
Q: What other technologies does you solution depend on?
A: Only a browser, but read more about System Integration below.
Q: How are the various HR & HCM system integrated with your analytics?
A: Our HCM Analytics package can work with nearly every imaginable data source. Our demo database uses Access as the data source, but it could just as easily use Oracle, SAP, Sql Server, Excel, Workday, Peoplesoft, and hundreds of other sources. And the method of integration can be file export/import, including CSV or JSON files, web API calls, and direct query.
Q: Which integration option is most recommended?
A: We typically recommend HCM systems export data using CSV files – which is the most common supported format and allows for small, human-readable files.
Q: Do you do the integration?
A: While we have experience with many HR, HCM, and Talent Management systems and will support your team, we recommend your Subject Matter Experts for each system export data as required by our Import Guide found in our Data Model documentation.
Q: How are license fees structured?
A: There are two licenses required
- Power BI Pro license from Microsoft. This can cost as low as $9.99/mo, additional costs depend largely on how many users are data analysts or bi developers vs. read-only viewers. Read more about Power BI licenses at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/.
- Vayam HCM Analytics license.
Q: What do I need to provide to receive the quote for implementation services?
A: List of the source data system(s), samples data (extracted files in Excel or CSV), data size, refresh frequency, preferred integration method (file base or API) and if you need to create new reports or update the existing dashboards.
Training & Customization
Q: Can we customize the solution?
A: Yes, without restrictions. While we will still provide support, be aware your customizations are your own, and you assume any risks.
Q: Are we required to have Vayam make changes to the application?
A: Not at all. Many changes can be made with little or no training and there are many resources and videos to learn Power BI and other common tools we use.
Q: Do you provide training?
A: Yes, we provide customized training for the solutions and services we provide. We also have partners focused entirely on training. Contact us to learn more.